Visit ESHA Research at FNCE 2016
At this year's Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, ESHA Research will be showcasing the new Food Processor Menu Planning Module. The Food Processor Menu Planning Module is an add-on feature ideal for hospital clinics, nursing homes, and school cafeterias.
The Food Processor Nutrition Analysis software combines an extensive and meticulously researched food and ingredient database with an uncluttered, easy-to-use interface for accurate and comprehensive nutrition analysis. For more than 30 years, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Restaurants, and Educational Facilities have used the Food Processor Analysis tool to analyze menus, diets, foods, recipes, and even fitness needs of their clients.
ESHA Research, founded in 1981, offers a variety of nutritional analysis and label development solutions to assist with product development and ensure regulatory compliance. Our software programs and databases have been used all over the world, by food and supplement manufacturers, educational facilities, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and other industry institutions for nutrient analysis, labeling, product development, and more!
Menu Planning Module Features Include:
- Create menu plans from frequently used foods and recipes.
- Quickly analyze menus and meals for nutritional value.
- Build menu templates around the nutritional standards that match your populations dietary needs.
- Modify the menu analysis to view adjusted averages within your collections.
- Choose from generic DRI or specific client nutrient profiles for comparative analysis.
- Use the cycle option to see a week (or other range of days) at a glance.
- Organize by foods by meal (Breakfast, Brunch, etc.) and category (Juices, Entrées, etc.)