The Food Processor has everything you need to help your clients achieve their diet and exercise goals. The program includes automatic nutrient analysis, an extensive and meticulously-researched ingredient and recipe database, weight management, fitness planning, and a variety of dietary intake reports. For more than 30 years, dietitians, nutritionists, and other healthcare professionals all over the world have trusted The Food Processor to help them assess their clients’ diet and fitness needs.
Features & Benefits
With ESHA’s robust nutrition database at its core, The Food Processor is a powerful tool for nutrition analysis, diet and exercise tracking, and meal planning. Click here to watch an overview of The Food Processor program.
Save Time and Money
- With the FoodProdigy online companion, your clients can enter and track their daily intakes and exercise activities from anywhere an Internet connection is available.
- Eliminate hand calculations for your recipes and formulas.
- Calculate recipe yield and cost
- A meticulously researched database of more than 55,000 foods and food items including popular foods, many restaurant items, ingredients and recipes.
- Analysis for 163 nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges and MyPlate food groups.
- The exercise database contains 933 individual activities and reports METs.
Tracking, Reporting, and Planning
- Fitness and weight management – Variable traits including age, weight, height, gender and activity level make up the personal profile for which you specify standards. As you enter recommendations for weight gain or loss and special dietary needs, calories and calorie-dependent nutrients are quickly and automatically recalculated.
- Instantly compare client dietary intake against recommended nutrient standards.
- Quickly see analysis results and accurately evaluate dietary intake for your clients.
- Advanced client information tools – enter medications, contact info, allergies, chart notes, etc.
- A wide variety of printable and exportable reports includes a MyPlate report, spreadsheet reports, Nutrition Facts Panel with trans-fat data, single nutrient report, and many, many others.
- Exercise tracking is based on METs and includes exercise information from the American College of Sports Medicine.
- Easily access HACCP guidelines for the foods used.
- Build an exercise program.
- Build Recipes to instantly see nutrient values.
Available Workflow Utilities
- ESHA Port import/export utility
- ESHA Security access control utility
- The FoodProdigy online companion
For more information about system requirements please contact our support staff by phone at 800-659-3742 x4 or by email at email@example.com.
- Internet Connection required for installation. DVD available on request for additional cost.
- Minimum of 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Client OS: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1), Windows SBS 2011 (SP1), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Update1)
- SQL Server versions supported: SQL Server 2005, 2008 (including R2), 2012 (including Express versions)
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 (.NET Framework 3.5 for SQL Server 2005 or 2008)
- Click here for instructions on running the program on a MAC