Visit the Knowledge Base to find a collection of articles and technical documents.
Patches and Release Notes
Formal training is available in a few cities throughout the year or you can schedule an on-site training. Visit the training page for more information.
Genesis R&D Supplements Tutorials
Note: Because we are always updating the program, you may notice minor differences in the user interface. The basic functions and concepts, however, are valid.
- Displaying All Inactive Ingredients in the Ingredient Statement
- Reordering Promoted Components on Your Supplement Label
Additional Program Options
Creating Different Label Types
- Creating a Fish Oil Formula Supplement Facts Label
- Creating a Protein Powder Formula & Supplement Facts Label
- Creating a Two-Column Label
Additional Label Options
- Displaying Added Sugars on Your Supplement Label
- Displaying Protein %DV on Your Supplement Label
- Footnote Options for Linear Labels
- Tracking and Displaying Chemical Impurities