Learn how to create your own nutrition label, how to create a recipe, check data, and other Genesis functions and concepts here.
Note: Because we are always updating the program, you may notice minor differences in the user interface. The basic functions and concepts, however, are valid.
- Creating an Ingredient - Updated!
Brief overview of the steps for creating an Ingredient
- Creating a Recipe - Updated!
Brief overview of the steps for creating a Recipe.
- Displaying a Label - Updated!
Brief overview of the steps for viewing a Label.
- Reports - Updated!
Some of the Reports available.
- Using the Food Menu and Food Menu Report - NEW!
- Dual Declaration Label - Updated!
Creating a dual declaration label for products that require
- Creating an English/Spanish U.S. Bilingual Label - Updated!
Creating an English/Spanish bilingual U.S. Label.
- Creating an Aggregate Label - Updated!
Creating an Aggregate label for individual items packaged together.
- Child Label - Updated!
Creating a Child Label.
- Label Creation and Modification
Creating/modifying a basic US Label.
- Creating an Ingredient Statement - Updated!
Displaying/modifying an ingredient statement.
- Creating an Allergen Statement
Displaying/modifying an allergen statement.
- Using Advanced Label to create more than one Label from a Recipe - Updated!
Creating labels with different serving sizes from one Recipe.
- Logical Width
Using Logical Width to format your label.
- Nutrient Content Claims
Understanding and using Nutrient Content Claims.
- Exporting a Label to MS Word
- Exporting a Label to file
- Export an Ingredient Statement
- Adding a PDCAAS value for Protein
- Adding a PER value for Protein
CANADA, MEXICO, EU LABELS
- Creating a Mexico Label
Creating a Label that conforms to Mexico regulations.
- Creating a Canadian Label - Updated!
Creating an English on and an English/French bilingual Canadian Label.
- Creating a French-only Label
Creating a French-only Label that conforms to Canada regulations.
- Creating an EU Label - NEW!
Creating a Label that conforms to EU regulations.
- Using the Nutrient/F5 search
- Using the More Search
Using the More Search to find Recipes containing a specific ingredient.
Using some of the more popular Preferences.
- Adding a Measure
- User-added Allergens
- Creating a New Nutrient - Updated
This tutorial describes how to add a user-defined nutrient to the program.
- ESHA Port - Export by Key
This tutorial walks you through the steps of using ESHA Port to export by Key.
- ESHA Port - Export all Recipes
This tutorial walks you through the steps of using ESHAPort to export all your Recipes.
- ESHA Security
- Using the Barcode feature
- Using a Moisture Adjustment
How to use the moisture adjustment feature in Genesis R&D.
- Override Nutrients
Overriding program-calculated nutrient values in your Recipe.
- Audit Trail - Updated
An example of the Audit Trail feature.
- Fat Formulator
- Scaling a Recipe
- Check Data