Note: Because we are always updating the program, you may notice minor differences in the user interface. The basic functions and concepts, however, are valid.
- Check Data (link will take you to YouTube)
- The Food Processor Overview This shows the basics of The Food Processor
- The Food Processor Creating a Person (5:16) – This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Person.
- The Food Processor Creating an Ingredient (4:28) – This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Ingredient.
- The Food Processor Creating a Recipe (3:47) – This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Recipe.
- Using FoodProdigy – An Introduction (6:00) (Printable instructions here.)
- How to Register to use FoodProdigy (2:30)
- Using ESHAPort to export Recipes
- Using the new Nutrient/F5 search
- The Food Processor Preferences (4:19) – This tutorial goes over some of the more popular Preferences settings.
- The Food Processor Exporting a Nutritional Analysis (4:00) – There are times when you may want to export a nutritional analysis to be opened by another program or to send information to a colleague. This tutorial will go through the steps of exporting one report as a text file, copying and pasting information into Microsoft Excel and exporting many reports at a time.
- Adding a Nutrient (2:26) – This tutorial describes adding a user-defined nutrient to the program.
- Using the More Search (1:32) – This tutorial walks you through the steps for using the More Search to find Recipes containing a specific ingredient
- Audit Trail (1:54) – This tutorial shows you an example of the Audit Trail feature.
- Using ESHA Security