Note: Because we are always updating the program, you may notice minor differences in the user interface. The basic functions and concepts, however, are valid.
- The Food Processor Overview
This shows the basics of The Food Processor
- The Food Processor Menu Plan Overview
This shows the basics of using the Menu Plan module
- Creating a Person - Updated
This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Person and entering a dietary intake.
- Creating a New Ingredient - Updated
This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Ingredient.
- Creating a Recipe - Updated
This tutorial describes the process involved when creating a new Recipe.
- Check Data
- Using ESHA Port to Export Recipes
- Using the new Nutrient/F5 search
- The Food Processor Preferences
This tutorial goes over some of the more popular Preferences settings.
- The Food Processor Exporting a Nutritional Analysis
There are times when you may want to export a nutritional analysis to be opened by another program or to send information to a colleague. This tutorial will go through the steps of exporting one report as a text file, copying and pasting information into Microsoft Excel and exporting many reports at a time.
- Creating a New Nutrient - Updated
This tutorial describes how to add a user-defined nutrient to the program.
- Using the More Search
This tutorial walks you through the steps for using the More Search to find Recipes containing a specific ingredient
- Audit Trail - Updated
An example of the Audit Trail feature.
- Using ESHA Security