Note: Because we are always updating the program, you may notice minor differences in the user interface. The basic functions and concepts, however, are valid.
- Using the Nutrient/F5 search
- Using the More Search to find Recipes containing a specific ingredient.
- Understanding and Using Preferences
- Adding a Household Measure to an Ingredient
- Creating a New Nutrient
- Yield Options in the ESHA Database
- Check Data
- Using the Audit Trail Feature
- Using ESHA Security
- Using ESHA Port to Export Recipes
- Exporting a Nutritional Analysis