The Food Processor Nutrition Analysis Software version 11.0 Fall 2015 Update is now available!
Watch the recorded Food Processor 11.0 Overview Webinar. During this 30 minute webinar, we review the new ribbon and new features of The Food Processor 11.0.
New User Interface!
The Food Processor’s new interface lets users easily access all the rich features of The Food Processor, including previously hidden menu items, with the streamlined ribbon navigation system.
Multiple Notes Fields
Now you have three fields to put notes about the recipe, cooking instructions, or any information relevant to your formulation.
UK Foods Database
The 2015 UK food composition database is now available for use with the software. The database offers 2,884 foods that are uniquely used in the UK.
We have populated the ESHA database with available added sugar data so you can see where the sugar in your recipe is coming from. Added Sugar data was populated for plain US database foods, according to the added sugar definition outlined in the US proposed labeling changes. Foods that were modified include:
- Plain fruits, vegetables, grain, dairy that contain natural sugar but not added sugar. For these foods, added sugar is zero.
- Foods that do not contain sugar. If total sugar is zero, added sugar is zero.
- Foods like sugar and honey that meet the definition of added sugar. For these foods, added sugar is equal to the total sugar value.
The nutrient, EU Carb, was renamed, Carbohydrate (Available), which is more universally recognized. Carbohydrate (Available) does not include dietary fiber, making it different from the Carbohydrate field used in the US and Canada (which does include dietary fiber).
Learn more about how Carbohydrates are calculated.
Foods & Ingredients
Ongoing database updates always include adding new foods, updating existing foods and removing outdated foods. Requested items from Panera Bread and Aramark food service are highlighted in this update.
- Added/Updated Manufacturers Data: Ajinomoto – frozen foods, Aramark, Bragg Live Foods, Chapul – bars, Coleman Natural Foods – meats, a Sysco partner, Creative Natural Products – Chocolove, Custom Culinary, Daiya, Dannon – yogurts, Eden Foods, Food Should Taste Good, f’Real Foods – frozen self-serve beverages, Galaxy Nutritional Foods – Go Veggie!, Goose Valley – rices, a Sysco partner, Hawaii Seafood Council, Hillshire Brands – Aidell’s, In Harvest, Kerr Concentrates – vegetable juice concentrates, Kirkland Signature, Kozy Shack – puddings, Living Harvest – Tempt hemp products, Lundberg Family Farms grains, Manischewitz – kosher foods, Manitoba Harvest, MCormic, Mother Earth Products, Natural Ovens Bakery, Nestle – Skinny Cow, Gerber, Nestle Health Science, Norpac – vegetables, PepsiCo – Tropicana, Pinnacle Foods – Duncan Hines, Pitaya Plus – dragonfruit puree, R&B Foods, Schwan’s, Slimfast, Smucker’s, Snyder’s-Lance, So Delicious Dairy Free, Spangler Candy, Thailand Unique – cricket & earthworm flours, Unilever, Valley Lahvosh Baking Co., WhiteWave.
- Added/Updated Restaurant Data: A&W, Auntie Anne’s, Bertucci’s, Bob Evans, Burger King, BYB Back Yard Burger, Carl’s Junior, Chick-Fil-A, Costco Food Court, Culvers, Denny’s, El Pollo Loco, Green Burrito, Hardee’s, Hot Dog On A Stick, Jack In The Box, Jamba Juice, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Little Caesars, Long John Silvers, Marie Calender’s, McDonalds, Panera Bread, Pizza Hut, Planet Sub, Red Burrito, Restaurants, Rubio’s, Sizzler, Sonic, Subway, Taco Bell, Taco Johns, Taco Time, TCBY, White Castle, Wingstop.