Protect valuable data with ESHA Security, our versatile access control module. Compatible with Genesis R&D Food and Food Processor, ESHA Security is ideal for businesses, schools, hospitals or any organization where security is an issue.Request Info Quote Support
This module allows you to safeguard your information by establishing access rights to database records and restricting who may use the program. The software identifies each user, regardless of which computer station is in use.
Create users either from an existing log-in or by assigning a unique password for signing onto the SQL database. Administrators can grant access to a body of users in an NT Group.
Any number of users can be assigned to one or more Roles. Each Role can have its own customized set of access permissions.
There are three levels of access: Blocked (cannot view or modify the item), Read-Only (can view item, but no modification allowed) or Read/Write (full access).
- Business: Marketing and regulatory departments can view the data; only R&D can edit it
- Schools: Students in a lab setting will be allowed to view and edit only their own files
- Hospitals: Patient diet analysis and menu records can be kept confidential in compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Keeps proprietary information confidential
- Allows limited (read-only) access
- Works seamlessly with ESHA’s Genesis R&D® Food and Food Processor® software programs
- Access is user (not computer) specific
- Guards against accidental modification of records
- Can be configured to meet your specific needs
- Automatically allows record creator full rights