There’s a lot going on with this release, but the most exciting aspect is the introduction of the much-anticipated (and frequently requested) Menu Plan Module.
Menu Plan Module
The new Menu Plan feature is an add-on module that makes creating and managing menu plans and cycle menus quick and easy. Contact us today to learn how you can get access to the Menu Plan Module!
- Build menu plans from frequently used foods and recipes.
- Create recipes from our extensive food and ingredient database.
- Quickly analyze menus and meals for nutritional value.
- Tailor the menu analysis with adjusted average.
- Choose from generic DRI or specific client nutrient profiles for comparative analysis.
- Use the cycle option to see a week (or other range of days) at a glance.
- Organize by foods by meal (Breakfast, Brunch, etc.) and category (Juices, Entrées, etc.)
Join us on Tuesday, July 12 for a free webinar “Creating Menu Plans with The Food Processor” to learn more about this new module.
FoodProdigy Client Tracker
The FoodProdigy Online Client Tracker food and ingredient database has been updated to match The Food Processor database.
Nutrition Database Updates
We are continually updating and improving our foods and ingredients database, ensuring data accuracy. The database updates for this version include:
- MyPlate values for US foods were updated to align with the 2015 Dietary Guidelines.
- The latest USDA database (SR-28) has been added. Highlights include the following:
- Sodium and key nutrient values were monitored for key foods and changed as needed.
- Data was added or updated for breakfast cereals, Greek yogurt, low sodium sausages, smoothies, meat substitutes and gluten-free products.
- Many food items have been added and updated, including data for the following manufacturers/brands and restaurants. (Discontinued items have been removed.)
- Updated Brand items: Athenos; Bakers; Bob’s Red Mill; Boca Foods; Breakstone’s; Bull’s-Eye; California Pizza Kitchen (retail); Capri Sun; Chobani; Claussen; Cool Whip; Corn Nuts; Country Time; Cracker Barrel Cheeses; Crystal Light; DNI Group; Eden; Edensoy; Ener-G; Enfagrow; Enfamil; Fage; Good Seasons; Grey Poupon; Jell-O; Jet-Puffed; Knudsen Dairy; Kool-Aid; Kraft; Kraft Singles; Maxwell House International; McCormick; Mead Johnson; Minute Rice; Oscar Mayer; Philadelphia; Planters; Polly-O; Postum; Shake’N Bake; Stove Top.
- Updated and/or new Restaurant items: Andy’s Frozen Custard; Arby’s; Baja Fresh; Baskin Robbins; Checkers; Chipotle Mexican Grill; Chuck E. Cheese; Church’s Chicken; CiCi’s Pizza; Cold Stone Creamery; Domino’s; Einstein Bros Bagels; Fazoli’s; Five Guys; In-N-Out Burger; Jersey Mikes; Jimmy John’s; Krispy Kreme; Manhattan Bagel; Mrs. Fields Cookies; Noah’s Bagels; NrGize; Olive Garden; On The Border; Orange Julius; P.F. Chang’s; Papa Johns; Popeyes; Pret A Manger (new); Rally’s; Schlotzsky’s; Taco Del Mar; Whataburger; Zaxby’s (new);