Nutrition Facts Labeling and Regulatory Compliance
The final step before moving your foods to the marketplace is objectively the most important. Customers want to know what is in what they’re eating and they trust the Nutrition Facts to tell them. Consequently, you need to be able to trust that you’re giving them the truth.
- Up-to-date Nutrition Facts labeling. Genesis R&D incorporates the latest government standards for fonts, layout, and size into each label, regardless of format.
- A wide variety of included formats, each customizable. You can create standard labels, dual column labels, aggregate labels, bilingual labels, child labels, etc., that conform to your exact specifications.
- U.S., Canada, Mexico, and EU modules let you create government-compliant nutrition labels for the international marketplaces.
- Labels can be exported as vector files for use in graphic design programs.
- The reporting of required and voluntary label nutrients always reflect the most recent rules and regulations, on the labels and the reports.
- Automatically generate ingredient statements and allergen statements and customize as needed.