Visit ESHA Research at SupplySide West 2019 Booth #3437
At this year’s SupplySide West show, October 15-19, ESHA Research will be showcasing the latest updates available in Genesis R&D Supplements Formulation & Labeling Software. The Genesis R&D Supplements program allows users to organize ingredient data, build formulations based on desired label reporting, and create regulatory-compliant Supplement Facts panels, ingredients lists, and allergen statements.
Genesis R&D Supplements Program Features Include:
- Distinguish active and inactive ingredients
- Calculate formula cost per serving and batch cost
- Manage data to assure product quality
- Create formulas based on desired label claim values
- Consider overage and moisture loss in the formulation
- Save formulas, ingredients, and labels in one place
SupplySide West Meeting Request
Contact us today to schedule a demo! During the show, we will be scheduling one-on-one software demos. Fill out the form below and an ESHA representative will contact you to schedule a meeting during the show.