Student Diet/Fitness Tracking and Analysis
ESHA’s nutrition software has been a mainstay in university nutrition courses for more than 30 years.
- Log daily food intake by selecting from an extensive database of recipe and ingredients, including ethnic foods, brand names, restaurant, and convenience foods.
- Recommended nutrient profiles calculated for height, weight, age, sex, and activity level.
- Analysis for nutrients and nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges, and MyPlate food groups.
- An exercise database with hundreds of individual activities. Track exercise and calculate energy expenditure based on MET values
- Numerous reports for viewing and understanding analyses, including MyPlate report, spreadsheet reports, single nutrient report, bar graph, and more.
- Access the program anywhere.