Student Diet/Fitness Tracking and Analysis
ESHA’s nutrition software has been a mainstay in university nutrition courses for more than 30 years. In fact, you have probably already used use our products, either to track your own diet and evaluate your nutrient intake with a web app or in the classroom while studying nutrition and researching foods.
- Log daily food intake by selecting from an extensive database of recipe and ingredients, including ethnic foods, brand names, restaurant, and convenience foods.
- Recommended nutrient profiles calculated for height, weight, age, sex, and activity level.
- Analysis for nutrients and nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges, and MyPlate food groups.
- An exercise database with hundreds of individual activities. Track exercise and calculate energy expenditure based on MET values
- Numerous reports for viewing and understanding analyses, including MyPlate report, spreadsheet reports, single nutrient report, bar graph, and more.
- Access the program anywhere.