Join the ESHA Research Team
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with us. ESHA offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits, and a great place to work.
This is a full-time, mid-level position. Some remote work is available.
- Starting salary: competitive within the industry, based on experience
- Available after 90-day period: health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching
- Rock-solid knowledge of async request/response handling, and the bare basics of HTTP. This is a must.
- Ability to manage a changing daily workload with little day to day instruction.
- Great communication skills
- Tools: command line, Git, Maven, browser Dev Tools
- Platforms: Java EE/Servlets, Spring
- Protocols: HTTP, AJAX
Should be familiar with
- Languages: JSP/JSTL, Spring XML config (legacy)
- Tools: JIRA
- Libraries: Spring MVC, Jersey/JAX-RS, jQuery
Future projects will require
- Languages: SQL, TypeScript
- Tools: Azure, Tomcat, native browser DOM, TeamCity, IIS, NPM/Node, Webpack
- Libraries: Hibernate, Lucene, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Junit, Vue, TBD component libs like Quasar or Ionic
- Protocols: SSH, JPA (Java Persistence API), OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, LTI, REST, GraphQL
Experience with these would score a few points:
- Languages: WSDL, SVG
- Tools: Octopus deploy, AWS, Grunt, SSH, Jetty
- Libraries: Derby, JasperReports, Bootstrap
- Protocols: SOAP
E-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org