The Food Processor Nutrition & Fitness software has been on the market for more than 30 years, and its users range from students just starting out in the nutrition world to seasoned dietitians and food service managers. We have collected these particular tutorials and webinars here because they are both useful introductions to and refreshers on the Food Processor, regardless of your level of experience. These are the basic tutorials users refer back to again and again, so we encourage you to bookmark this page and refer to it when necessary.
Food Processor overview webinar – This is a 50-minute overview of the essential functions in the Food Processor.
- Person: Creating a Client Profile (4:41)
- Creating a Recipe (3:56)
- Creating an Ingredient (1:57)
- Using Nutrients to View Effectively (4:17)
- Finding Recipes that Contain Specific Ingredients (1:02)
- Searching for Ingredients by Nutrient Value (1:53)
- Tips & Tricks for Effective Searching (30-minute webinar)
For more tutorials and webinars, please see all of the Food Processor tutorials, webinars, and cheat sheets available in the eLearning center.