At this year's SupplySide West show, ESHA Research will be showcasing the new Genesis R&D Supplements Formulation & Labeling Software. The Genesis R&D Supplements program allows users to organize ingredient data, build formulations based on desired label reporting, and create regulatory-compliant Supplement Facts panels, ingredients lists, and allergen statements.
ESHA Research, founded in 1981, offers a variety of nutritional analysis and label development solutions to assist with product development and ensure regulatory compliance. Our software programs and databases have been used all over the world, by food and supplement manufacturers, educational facilities, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and other industry institutions for nutrient analysis, labeling, product development, and more!
Genesis R&D Supplements Program Features Include:
- Distinguish active and inactive ingredients
- Calculate formula cost per serving and batch cost
- Manage data to assure product quality
- Create formulas based on desired label claim values
- Consider overage and moisture loss in the formulation
- Save formulas, ingredients, and labels in one place