Food Processor V11.2 Now Available
The Food Processor's next major software update, version 11.2, delivers new features and fixes that users have requested.
With the release of the new rules for Nutrition Facts Labels, some of the nutrient measurement units have been revised. To help you with the conversions, ESHA has developed a Nutrient Calculator.
New Fiber Fields
With the new dietary fiber definition, we have added 6 more nutrient fields. As a result, there are now 9 total Fiber-related nutrients.
We are continually updating and improving our foods and ingredients database, ensuring data accuracy.
Click here to view all the program and database updates!
Blog: Nutrition Facts Label Industry Resources
The introduction of the FDA's new Nutrition Facts Label regulations has stirred up a lot of questions and some confusion. To help you find the answers you need, we have compiled a list of relevant resources.
Q: How do you delete Recipes in ESHA software?
A: You can delete Recipes from either Genesis R&D Foods or The Food Processor program by going through the following steps:
- From the initial home screen choose the Database tab.
- Click on the Delete button. Here you will see Recipe, Ingredient, and other options.
- Choose the type of file you wish to delete.
- Then select from the list or Search for a specific item.
- Once selected, choose the "Delete" button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to confirm the deletion.
- Select Yes.