ESHA Research, located in Salem, Oregon is looking for a Full-Time Receptionist. The Receptionist is responsible for professionally greeting customers and visitors both in person and over the telephone. The Receptionist is responsible for assisting customers in a smooth and efficient manner, and to adhere to all protocols in line with the Company's goals, strategy, and values. In addition, this position supports marketing and sales with general support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer multiline telephone; direct, screen calls, take and relay messages.
- Understand phone system with ability to train others
- Provide marketing and sales support as needed
- Assist with trade shows and major events as needed
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Order supplies
- Complete projects as needed for various functional areas.
- Print and assemble training manuals
Required Skills and Character Traits
- High school education or equivalent.
- Three years of relevant customer service experience.
- Self-motivated, task-oriented, excellent attention to detail, and organized
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Strong listening skills
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Flexibility to changes in work schedule is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and ability to ramp-up quickly on new software as needed
- Ability to quickly change priorities
How to Stand Out
- Bi-lingual (English primary, with Spanish secondary)
- Experience with sales customer relationship software is a plus (SugarCRM and Pardot)
ESHA Research is nationally recognized as the leading developer of nutritional analysis and labeling software and databases for top food manufacturers, food professionals, and dietitians.
Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, 401K, Vacation, and Holiday Pay